Sunday, 10 April 2011

What’s in my makeup bag!

I love reading about what people keep in their make up bags, so heres my own. My makeup bag always included a few of my essentials and the lipstick or lipgloss that i’m wearing. These include -

NARS Sheer glow foundation in Mont Blanc - I love this foundation! It’s my desert island product that I love dearly. I’ve been looking for a foundation that wasn’t too cakey and looked very natural (like I’m not wearing foundation at all) and with a slight glow. Sheer glow offers this and more! Very long lasting and even looks great without primer which is always a plus. I’m looking for a new primer so ladies let me know of any that you recommend! ;)

NARS illuminator in Orgasm - I love, love this product! I have many sparkly highlighters but this shade is so perfect for everyday, gives a gorgeous glow and highlighted effect without being too in your face. It does last, but I always like to have it with me, just in case!

Marc Jacobs lola - This is my favourite perfume of all time! I love the smell, it’s so unique and not overly fruity or musky. Such a wonderful balance. I always have a tiny bottle of it to for touchups.

MAC lustreglass in Luminary - This is one of my favourite lip glosses that I own, I love the colour so much! I wanted a clear gloss with a slight hint of colour and Luminary is exactly that! even if I’m wearing a lipstick or lip gloss, I always keep it with me just incase.

MAC Lip pencil in Dervish - I think it’s really important to have a lip pencil that suits your lip colour so you don’t have that horrible dark line around your lip. Dervish is probably the closest i’ve found to my natural lip colour and I love it! I must for when I’m reapplying my lipstick :)

Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - I’ve owned tons of mascaras (Including the ‘holy grail’ of mascara by YSL) and they don’t compare to this one! I love it. It lasts so long. I love the smell, the dramatic effect it leaves! People have even stopped me on the street asking what mascara i use and on the odd occasion people think i’m wearing falsies! I can’t recommend it enough!

NARS blusher in deep throat - One of my all time favourite blushers! I love, love the colour and how pigmented it is. It’s gives a gorgeous glow to my pale skin without being to over the top. I still wanna try out orgasm, just to see if it lives up to what everyone says!

YSL Touche Eclat - I have every dull dry skin, and with all the highlighter in the world my skin looks dull by the end of the day. It’s like my weapon that I pull out when I walk passed a mirror and see those dreaded dark circles! Love, love, love.

MAC viva glam gaga 2 - I recently got this lipstick because I’ve been looking for a pretty nude lipstick and it’s going to a great cause so why not! I love it! It’s simple and pretty, with a hint of colour that doesn’t wash me out. I always take it with me just in case.

Eve Lom intense hydration serum - I’ve been given tons of samples of this products and i love it! I’d only recommend it to dry skin types as it’s so oily. During the day if my skins feeling dry or tight, i put a few drops of this on and boom! My skin feels so alive. It’s wonderful, I’m going to buy a full sized product soon!

X

2 comments:

  1. Lot's of nice things there!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete