Saturday 7 May 2011

Monthly favourites.

Every month i always seem to mix it up and use the same products again and again. Like a rotation system ;)

Lips-
MAC - Pervette. I didn’t like this lipstick when i first brought it, but it grew on me. Lovely when the sun hits it and it has such a pretty shimmer. I’ve been wearing it a lot, of a top coat to my nude lipsticks and such, I can see this being a winner this spring!

MAC- Pink Nouveau. This little beauty makes another appearance on my blog, I love it, love it, love it!

MAC - Candy Yum Yum. I’d be lying if i said I didn’t get a little excited when I got this lipstick as it was hard to get! And since neon lips are so on trend and I love a good pink lip, I love it! It’s the only matte texture that i love really love!

MAC - Hue. I got this today on my little trip to mac (Which I’ll blog about later, got some great stuff to you all!;)) I can see it being my go to lipstick this month, so easy to wear and doesn’t make me look dead.

MAC - Naked lip liner. I got this because i’ve got rosy coloured lips, and using this liner just brings out the colour of every lipstick! Even better with nude lip colour. But overall love! I hope they make it apart of their permeant line, as i’d love to get more!

Face- (My skin is in a great condition at the moment so i’ve not being using foundation)
BENEFIT - High beam. I have an undying love for highlighters, and high beam lives up to my exceptions.

Brooke. XX.

I’ll be updating you on my little mac haul tomorrow probably and doing a little swatch heavy on my current favourite eyeshadows. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I noticed you are following my blog, thank you so much! Don't hesitate to request anything!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC xD
    I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do I <3

    I’ll follow you back right away
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Beautylover101 You’re welcome! You have a lovely blog. I won’t :) Feel free to request anything on mine! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete