Sunday, 8 May 2011
Saturday, 7 May 2011
Thursday, 5 May 2011
Sunday, 10 April 2011
Saturday, 26 March 2011
11. What foundation do you use?
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Mont Blanc)
12. How about concealer?
13. Do you know your undertone color?
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them, I don’t wear them often though
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
17. Sephora or MAC?
18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, getting one next year. It’ll be like Christmas!
19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, my fingers.
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, too faced shadow insurance
21. For the face?
I’ve ran out of my mac one. Have my eye on a nars primer
22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Nude and Dark.
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil. I find liquid far too messy
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
26. Do you use mineral makeup?
No, I have dry skin.
27. What is your favorite lipstick?
I love loads!
28. How about lipgloss?
Mac luminary it’s simple but gorgeous
29. What is your favorite blush to use?
Nars deep throat
30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Depends on the brand, i’m very picky
32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes and I will be
34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Dark lipliner with nude lips and foundation lines
36. Do you like colourful shades of makeup?
37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes, I really look after my skin
41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Mac and Nars
42. What do you think of Makeup?
I love it, I’ve always had a passion for it, I love how creative it is and their is so many things you can do with it, the creations are endless! I see as an art and not some thing girls (sometimes guys) put on for the hell of it.
Blush or bronzer: blush
Lip gloss or lipstick: Lipstick
Eye liner or mascara: mascara
Foundation or concealer: Foundation
Neutral or color eye shadow: Depends. Normally neutral
Pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
Brushes or sponges: Brushes
Nails-Nude and simple
OPI or china glaze: OPI
Long or short: Short
Acrylic or natural: Natural
Brights or darks: Darks
Perfume or body spray: Marc Jacobs Lola
Lotion or body butter: Lotion
Body wash or soap: Body Wash
Lush or other bath company: Lush
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day
2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
3. What is your current facial wash?
4. Do you exfoliate?
5. What brand do you use?
I use salt and olive oil. Doesn’t smell nice but does the job!
6. What moisturizer do you use?
kiehl’s ultra facial moisturiser
7. Do you have freckles?
During the summer
8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Nars nourishing eye cream
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?